Mr. No Name Puppy
Here is the newest member of the Spencer family
His first bath
The cats tolerating the sleeping puppy. We are hoping that it will keep getting better.
Here is our new addition! We had not been really planning on this but when we see this cutie we could not help but bring him home. He is a Sheltie and is almost 4 months old. Aaron has been doing a lot of work training him because I have been working nights. He has been doing such a great job with the dog. He even had the dog peeing outside on his first night here:)
The only problem is that we have not picked a name for him, please give some suggestions of dog names if you can.

8 Comments:
WOW!!!!!!! A dog???? When? Where? How? :0)
Awww...congrats you guys! He's a cutie!
What a cutie!! Now I want to see him in all his real-life furry glory....
Aaron said you had gotten a puppy! He's very cute-I like shelties. How 'bout "lassie"? J/K Can't wait to find out what you name him!!
Hey Tara and Aaron,
AWWWWWWW!! What a cute puppy!! Aaron just emailed me some pictures.... He is so cute!! I love puppies... Have you heard about our new addition. Her name is Kita... there are pics on my blog.
Love ya's
Paige
Congratulations Guys! A puppy is a huge, exciting addition!!!! I like the name Barkley (that was one of Elijah's suggestions for our baby:)). What a little cutie!
SO...Mr. No Name Puppy is begging (haha) you to announce his name to the world! (And post some more cute pics!)
Hi Tara!! He's SOOO Cute!! :) I was neglecting my blogs lately and haven't checked them in like over a month of so! So I had no idea you got one. So you named him KC? That's cute! We're definately crating Caper. We've heard from everyone that it's the best thing to do :) glad to see your pup is learning his training so quickly! post some more pics soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home