The Spencer's

A place to keep up to date with what is going on with the new Spencer family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

We would really appreciate anyone visiting our site to leave a comment. It is nice to keep in contact with friends and family and hear what you think. Thanks:)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Operation Christmas Child

It is that time of year everybody!! I love this picture, which I got from my friend Stephanie's blog. She is part of this amazing program and is super commited to this program in the Miramichi area. Thanks Steph for all you hard work and commitment!

We had a fun trip to Moncton,NB in her Four Runner to pick up these boxes. We were a little concerned that they would not all fit and with good reason. There were 80 large packing boxes and then 1400-1800(I can't remeber exactly) shoe boxes! Amazingly we found room and then went shopping. We had a bit of difficulty seeing out the windows but we managed(except for the blue van, eh Steph:) I am really excited for this program and can't wait to be helping out when they all come back full to be shipped all over the world.

Please pick up a OCC shoebox and fill it or if you have your own shoebox just wrap it and fill it. If you are not sure where to get one in your area or where to drop it off please let me know and I will find out for you:) You can also go to www.samaritanspurse.ca to find out more. I hope you support this cause and thank you in advance.

2 Comments:

Blogger K & G said...

aw I just love operation Christmas child.. it's such a good cause and a lot of fun to do! It gets me in the Christmas spirit too :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

OCC rocks!

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home