We Bought A House!!!!
I know this is big news since we have been saying that we were going to build but God always has other plans. I have always kept looking at homes just in case we saw a home we really liked with a good price tag:) This home was exactly that. I was actually on line looking at cottages on the river. When I was about to close the site, for whatever reason I decided to click on Open Houses. This was strange because we had no intentions of going to any open houses. I saw this house and liked it right away. The Open House was on Sep. 13 but the problem was that Aaron was working a night shift:( We decided that I should go look at the place and if I really liked it we would go see it together. I loved it!!!!! We went and looked at it together the next afternoon. On Friday our real estate agent, Lori( who goes to our church!) called and told us that someone else had put in a bid. That meant that we had until 10am on Sat. to decide. We were doing the wedding photography all day Sat. so that meant that we had to meet with her on Fri. night and we signed the papers at 10pm. Aaron was quite funny and stressed! Lori told us that she has never laughed so much and had so much fun with the sale of the house. I think that I was so nervous that I was being giddy and laughing at Aaron!
They ended up countering and on Sunday, after seeing the house with my parents and Aaron's parents(who drove up from Fredericton to see the house with us), we got our final bid accepted. The closing date is Oct 13! I hear about all these moving parties in Halifax and I really wish that I lived a bit closer:) Here is a link to the house:
http://www.remaxmiramichi.com/listing/11418/196-harkins-crescent/
If it does not work go to Remaxmiramichi.com and go to new prices. The address is 196 Harkins crescent. Come visit anytime, we will now have room for guests:)
They ended up countering and on Sunday, after seeing the house with my parents and Aaron's parents(who drove up from Fredericton to see the house with us), we got our final bid accepted. The closing date is Oct 13! I hear about all these moving parties in Halifax and I really wish that I lived a bit closer:) Here is a link to the house:
http://www.remaxmiramichi.com/listing/11418/196-harkins-crescent/
If it does not work go to Remaxmiramichi.com and go to new prices. The address is 196 Harkins crescent. Come visit anytime, we will now have room for guests:)

10 Comments:
Great place! Trust me, for the price on that house, you can afford to pay a lot of movers compared to what you'd pay for that in Hali!
Congrats!
Thanks Bryan
I never thought of it that way but I do miss those fun times with you guys even though it was work.
It's BEAUTIFUL! Bryan's right...what a great price! I want to come & visit! So, are you moving in on your closing date? We'll likely be in the area later in October, so hopefully we'll get to see you guys & the house!
Hey guys, I visit your blog quite frequently and have to say "Congrats" is in order. Steve will be very happy for his lil'cuz! This is a big step and I know with Tara's "Martha Stewart" hands, the place will look fantastic!
Tara & Aaron!
Congratulations on being homeowners! I was really surprised that you bought, but seeing the beautiful house and the awesome price, it's really the way to go!!
I'm so excited for you.
Enjoy!
It is funny that the people living in the Halifax area really appreciate the price:) We are so blessed and as we prayed about it, God seemed to directing us to this home. It is the stepping stone to building our home eventually. We should be in by Oct. 21. So Sarah, you guys can visit our home when you are in Miramichi. You have a place to stay as well with the babe if you would like:)
WOW congrats on the new place it looks awesome. Martin and I wish you all the best with moving in and making it your own. God certainly has great plans for you and aaron and the story on how you got this house.
Many Blessings,
Stephanie.
hey tara and aaron!
matt and i are so excited for you guys -we'll be there on moving day! :0)
love ya!
steph
weeeeeeeow! That's a great price for Halifax, and an insanely great price if you lived in Calgary! eheheh.. I'm so jealous! :) It looks beautiful!!
Giselle,the house is in Miramichi:) That is why the price is so great!
Post a Comment
<< Home