Everything but New York:)

HARTLAND-The longest covered bridge
We drove through this way on our way to the US. It was really neat driving through such a long covered bridge and there was a bright light at the end of the tunnell...:)
This is Aaron sleeping on the drive through Maine. We left NB right after he got off his last night shift so he was pretty tired! (and yes I am driving and taking pics at the same time:)


Our Gadgets- On the windshield is a GPS system(my dad's) that was awesome. It talks to us and gave us full directions from our doorstep to downtoen NY. It talks to you and if you take a wrong turn it will get you back on the right path. Below it is our Ipod on an FM tuner which was great to list to all the Dave Matthews Band music

Our Campsite@ Bailey's Campground in Old Orchard Beach. We love this place. It is so clean and quiet. There are heated pool, jacuzzi's, a trolley to take you to the beach, a general store, bakery and laundry facilities. We stayed here last year and will continue to go back when we can.

Our set up- Here we are trying to set up the stove and BBQ which we had gotten as wedding gifts. They worked great. It is always great camping with essentials and more.

Kayaking- This was quite the adventure. Aaron and I went kayaking in this marsh and a not so great kayak. We atarted by going against the tied and we were trying to get a good rythm together which was not going as smoothly as I wanted. I have to say that I have a very patient husband and we can laugh about it now:)
Aaron's Frog- He found this frog when he went behind our tent when we were staying in Tolland, CN. The frog stayed there forever and he had to get really close to get this pictureAaron continued on our trip to take lots of pics of animals but I cannot include them all:)

The DMB Concert- Here we are in a parking garage in Camden NJ. We are getting a bite to eat before we go in. The cancert was awesome, even better then last year. We were in a covered area thank goodness because it poured rain outside and we stayed dry. It was really warm and muggy as you can see from my shiny face.
Campfires- I love sitting by a campfire and Aaron loves taking pictures so here you go. The light that you see is pure campfire light with the timer. It turned out really good,Aaron!

6 Comments:
Yay, pictures! What a great trip you two had! So, Tara, I'm sure your guardian angel was doubly horrified by you taking pictures while driving...hehe.
hey tara! i love the pictures -it looks like you guys had a great time!
love, steph
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!!
I love the pictures! It looks like the two of you had a great time :) I am so jealous I want to go camping so badly!! We just got a new tent too from my parents (this one is DEFINITLEY waterproof- we'll never make that mistake again, lol) Let us know when you are free to go camping in the great outdoors again :)
hey Tara!!! you always camp in such style!!!
let me know if you'll be in NS!
Tara and Aaron,
Great shots- thanks for sharing. Aaron I love the shot of the frog! And looks like we have some serious campers for our trip Aug. 18.. Looking forward to it! Take care, Ann and Brett
Post a Comment
<< Home