The Spencer's

A place to keep up to date with what is going on with the new Spencer family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

We would really appreciate anyone visiting our site to leave a comment. It is nice to keep in contact with friends and family and hear what you think. Thanks:)

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Missy Moo Cow


The title says it all. This is our cat Missy who is a very furry cat. She loves relaxing on the couch and ocassionally gets up to eat, use the litter box, or, on her terms, seeks out attention and affection. I swear that since this photo I put her on a diet and she looks much slimmer:) I would like to blame her weight gain on living with Rachelle, who I believe fed her behind my back! HA HA

1 Comments:

Blogger The Monettes said...

I think I will steal this picture and put it side by side with one of Jake sitting like that too-You'd swear they were related...or at least on the same food and exercise plan! We just call Jake "our litle beach ball"

Saturday, April 22, 2006 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home