The Spencer's

A place to keep up to date with what is going on with the new Spencer family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

We would really appreciate anyone visiting our site to leave a comment. It is nice to keep in contact with friends and family and hear what you think. Thanks:)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Easter!!

This is an arrangement for the Diane's baby shower


This Easter Aaron, Tricia and I spent the weekend with Aaron's parents, Darrel and Maxine.
We had a great weekend! Tricia had a great time and really liked having an Easter egg hunt in such a big house. I miss being a kid sometimes for the excitment and fun I used to have. It was so innocent. We also went to Diane's baby shower(my new sister in law) on Saturday. it is so fun getting family and friends together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home