CB-Cabot Trail Aug. 2005
These Falls were nice but a bit chilly. Aaron went in for a dip but not me, just my feet:)
Aaron's favorite part of camping, the campfire.This trip was a lot of fun. Aaron likes my style of camping. It includes screened in tents, BBQ steak, wine with supper, and a waterproof tent(thank goodness since it rained a lot on the trip).
We did a lot of hiking on a bunch of the trails. We will definitely be going back again. We eventually made our way around the Trail on Friday to Ingonish. We met a bunch there to camp with and go to Margaret and Tyler's wedding on Sat., August 27th. It was a lot of fun.




6 Comments:
Yay! CB camping! I think it will happen again this year, around the same weekend in August...get your tent and packable camping wineglasses ready! There's no better camping than in CB!
Some cool photos. I would really like to get some camping in this summer too. How about Mount Carleton?
looks like a lot of fun. That husband of yours is a cutieeeee!!!
Hey Tara,
Like the blogging, great pics! I came across your site from Margaret's page. Your wedding pics are beautiful!
Glad you enjoyed the cabot trail...Ingonish is my fav place to be in the summer!
So, what type of nursing are you doing in NB? I am with Public Health now in CB, and I am really enjoying that.
Take care, Cheryl MacNeil
luv the site its hotttt
hi
Post a Comment
<< Home