A Gardener I Have Become:)
This is my Great Aunt Rita's house where Aaron and I are living. We have been blessed with the oppurtunity to stay in a house and pay off our land before we build.
Aaron loves this picture and thinks that it is quite appropriate for me. He says that there is no outfit that will stop me from doing what I want to do. (In this picture we were actually on our way to church and I picked up the shovel to put it away).
Behingd me you may notice a flower bed to the left. When we moved in there were no flower beds anywhere, so Aaron and I got to work and made some. It was a lot of work digging up sod, mixing soil and fertilizer(aka. sheep manure) and then came the planting.
my next post will be the flower beds.

2 Comments:
Love the outfit, Tara!
The skirt is Smart Set...circa 2000 I do believe.
Post a Comment
<< Home