A Few Pics of the Big Deal

Her we are with our Realtor, Lori, who was so good to us. We could not have found someone else who would treat us better:)

Here I am laughing at my husband. He is rather amusing when he is stressed about spending money. I find him very funny almost all the time but he seems to think I mostly laugh alone. Oh well, it is a happy place. I appear and was quite relaxed about signing a paper fo a lot of money.......
Aaron was not as relaxed. Now you can see why I was laughing. He was asking the realtor every possible way to get out of the agreement. Just incase we(he) change our minds. He is much more excited now.Please pray that the paper work goes smoothly. We are having the house inspector go in on Monday and if things go well we may get in earlier then expected:0

6 Comments:
Your post made me smile! I can just picture you laughing @ Aaron. Men are more cautious sometimes when it comes to making a big purchase. Jamin was more like that too when we bought our first house!
Great pictures Tara! I can't wait to go and see it with you sometime! I had lots of fun looking at house stuff with you today in crazy Moncton! Love ya!
Thanks for the fun time in Moncton Steph. Watch out for blue van's:)
Sarah I can see Jamin being quite similiar. It is an exciting big deal!
Tara- are you kidding me? That house is fantastic- you have a pool?!?! You know we'll be coming in the summatime, baby!! How fun is that- I'm excited for you guys- yeah! Congrats!:)
><>dee
Congrats again, Tara and Aaron. Let me know if I can help in anyway (brute strength...grrrrah).
Ooooo! Congrats Tara on your new home! How exciting :) can't wait to see some pics once you're all moved in!
Post a Comment
<< Home