Our New House

Here you have!! This is Aaron & I on October 13th, the day we officially bought the house. This picture was taken in the morning, after we had inspected the house. It was taken by our realtor Lori Matchett, who was so amazing. It was so neat to have had a Christian person to talk to through this whole process about how important it was to be building a God centered marriage and now a home. We could talk to her so easily and I think that we amused her a lot:)
Here we are beside to garbage pile that was left for us by the previous home owners. When we drove up the street that morning, it was funny because Aaron and I were both trying to figure out what it was until we got closer and saw that it was infront of our new house.
The lady in the picture below is Lori, our realtor. we cannot say enough good things about her!She did so much for us we thought that she deserved to be on our blog.


5 Comments:
You guys are too cute in front of your new house! Congrats!!
Congratulations again on the new house Tara and Aaron! The pictures are gorgeous Tara -I'm thinking that we have to book a time with Aaron and get a Christmas picture done this year -he is so talented!
I can't wait until we have that scrapbooking day Tara!
Love ya!
Steph
wooopeeeeeeee! congratulations :) What an exciting time!
Hey Guys,
Congrats on the new house!! Aaron your pics are amazing!
the house is looking great!
Post a Comment
<< Home