Happy One Year Anniversary To Us!!

It was officially our one year anniversary on October 22 but we have been so busy since the closing of our new house we have not had a chance to post(and our internet was down during the move).
This is a funny picture, we must have been talking but it was the only picture that I had on the computer that showed the ensemble.

This is my dad and I after the reception. This was when the party got started:)
And here are two pictures of each of us with our friends. As you can tell some of us are more well behaved then others. HA HA. I am just teasing. The picture of the guys is the night before the wedding at about midnight and almost all of the people in that picture had travelled to be there so they were winding down from the travelling:)
The girls and I were at the seamstresses to have the dresses hemmed and I think that we were doing some more running around after that before the rehearsal. We were both blessed to have such a great group of people at our side:) Thank you!!!!!


8 Comments:
Congrats! ..although I've yet to meet Mr. Spencer =+)
Happy Anniversary!! Hope we'll see you guys sometime soon!!
Congratulations on your 1 year!!! You have given yourselves the best gift... a new house!!!!! You and Aaron suite each other so well, best wishes for another happy year. Love Amanda
Happy Anniversary guys! Your house is beautiful -Congratulations on one whole year of wedded bliss and on owning your first home!
Congrats Mrs. Spencer!! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! :)
Happy Anniversary! Sorry I missed you guys on your visit to town. Next time!
Thanks guys
Ian, if only you did not live so far away you could meet Mr. Spencer:)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment
<< Home