Happy Valentine's Day, Aaron!!

Aaron has been wanting to get a new bass guitar lately because the one he plays now he bought at the local pawn shop 4 years ago. He notices a buzzing in it when he plays. Every week, a couple of his guy friend get together and play, which he really likes.
He had decided that he would just do a few things to improve the sound rather then buy a new one. It would be a bit cheaper but it would still be limited to the fact that the bass was older.
He has also stated to me that he is worried that he may not ever be able to buy a new bass once we have kids. So I decided to curb that worry and buy the new bass guitar and case. Valentine's was the closest holiday to give it to him but I would have done it anyway:) He deserves it!
This is how I gave it to him by showing him a blog entry I was working on:)
Happy Valentine's sweetie!!


5 Comments:
Cute post! I bet he loves it :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
He does...His reaction was the best! He kept laughing and saying"What is this" He couldn't even read the post he was that excited!!
I just spent my first night playing with my new bass. This was the best gift ever !! Tara is such a great wife who knows me so well. (sometimes to much so :) I never realized how bad the old bass was untill I spent a few hours on this new one. You should all come hear us play at NUB church some time. My other band with Kevin and Frank hopefully will be playing this summer so keep an eye out for that. Thanks again "snookie pie" for such a great gift. In Love with you. Aaron Lee Spencer
awwww that is such a cute idea!! what a great wifey you are, Tara :)
What a great idea, Tara! You are very creative:). Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home