Children are Watching!
Aaron was showing me this video and we were in awe of it. We were reminded of how much children are watching adults to learn how they are to act. We even need to be cautious of even simple things like littering and helping others . I hope it doesn't bother anyone to much.
If you cannot click on the link, just copy and paste it. I know that it works this way.
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=215542
If you cannot click on the link, just copy and paste it. I know that it works this way.
http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=215542

2 Comments:
Tara, I have seen this in another friends blog - crazy! Kids do really pick up on everything. A great reminder to us all.
Congrats on the wedding photography. You would be such a fun person to have taking photos at any occasion - especially a wedding! Good luck with it all.
Thanks for stoping by our blog:).
Christine
Thanks for the compliment Christine. That really means a lot!
Post a Comment
<< Home