The Spencer's

A place to keep up to date with what is going on with the new Spencer family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

We would really appreciate anyone visiting our site to leave a comment. It is nice to keep in contact with friends and family and hear what you think. Thanks:)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Our Business Card












I am sorry to all of you who keep checking for up dates. I have a bunch of pictures that I want to post but I do not have time tonight. So I thought I would show you Aaron's creation for a business card. This is a picture from one of the weddings that we did last summer. We were at a wedding show last weekend. It was great! We are booked for 4 weddings this summer already. We really love doing it. I promise to post more soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Barretts said...

That's SOOO cool! The card looks very professional :)

Friday, February 02, 2007 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

As always, I'm impressed. :)

Friday, February 02, 2007 9:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tara and Aaron, the card looks so nice!! Aaron you always do such a nice job with the pictures, good luck. Amanda

Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Thanks guys:)
Amanda Arbeau, it is Spencer Photography not just Aaron Photography:) We both have cameras and we think that I took this pics! HA HA!

Monday, February 05, 2007 1:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice card! If it's Spencer Photography...shouldn't the email be spencerphotography@hotmail.com?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home