Samuel's 1st Bath at Home
As you can see, Samuel did not like his bath time at first. The nurses told us that he would eventually come to love them but as you can see why we had a hard time to believe them:)
I was pretty tired as you can see. I hated to see him cry so hard. Mom says that I used to get this red when they bathed me as a baby.
Aaron loved learning to bath Samuel. He was so fragile and squirmy.

2 Comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures Tara!! Samuel is just adorable- can't wait to see some more when you have a free minute or second :) I just love the picture Aaron took of you and Samuel faces at 1 week old- Just perfect!
Hope to see you really soon!
Love, Lauren
Thanks for sharing pics, Tara!! So nice to see them- glad you guys are doing well and hope he likes his bath better now:):)
Post a Comment
<< Home