The Spencer's

A place to keep up to date with what is going on with the new Spencer family

My Photo
Name:
Location: Miramichi, New Brunswick, Canada

We would really appreciate anyone visiting our site to leave a comment. It is nice to keep in contact with friends and family and hear what you think. Thanks:)

Monday, May 05, 2008

A Blessing From God


On April 28,2008, at 5:40 in the morning, Aaron and I were blessed with a little baby boy, Samuel Aaron Spencer. He weighed 6lbs 15.9 oz. The labour went really well. I did not know what to expect. My water broke at midnight, we got to the hospital at 3:15 am, contractions started at 4 am and he was born at 5:40 am. (For the full version talk to Aaron :)









This is our little man. One of the many great images Aaron took!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eee! Congratulations on your baby boy! I can't believe you went early! Love to chat soon. Take care!!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 1:45:00 AM  
Blogger The Barretts said...

Congrats! I can hardly believe how quick your labour was!! Wow! Glad it all went well and that Samuel is here! I hope we get to meet him sometime soon :)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I love Sam. :o) Can't wait to see the pictures Aaron took....

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger The Monettes said...

CONGRATULATIONS AARON & TARA!! Samuel is absolutely gorgeous! I can't believe you guys have a little baby! We are glad to hear that the labor went quickly and that Mom, Baby, and Dad are all doing well :) How are the nights going? We can't wait to meet little Samuel and see his proud parent again too- hopefully some time soon!
All Our Love,
Lauren & Mark

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mark & Cheryl said...

Congratulations Tara!!!!

Monday, May 26, 2008 9:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home